Next editions: 13th of July & 24th of August 2019
Location for our ‘Wild Awake’ sessions:
Nomad Summer Bar
Driepikkelstraat 28, Gent
Up2You presents Wild Awake
~ Wild in Being, Awake in Seeing ~
With the intention to plant conscious seeds through workshops, live music, movement and dance, we create a journey where we connect, heal, share our love and become one through sound and vibration.
The evening will start with a little introduction and a guided meditation. Followed by a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Qiqong to connect within and get comfortable with the environment, other souls and of course to warm up all your dancing feet!
After the workshop there will be warm veggie soup and bread available before we indulge ourselves into a live music performance. Artists will soon be online 😉
The later it gets, the more ecstatic our journey becomes! The jam sessions and ecstatic dance are carefully orchestrated by Wild Awake aka Joey Payne with the intention to gently guide everyone on a natural high of abundant energy and good vibes.
~ Journey Schedule ~ 14h00 – 22h00
14h00: Reception & Introduction
14h30: Workshop brought to you by Geoffrey Saubain : A combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Qigong.
16h00: Soup & Bread or Fruit Salad (food included)
16h15: Live Performance by Couple Positive (Hassie Dune & Ania Brzezinska)
18h15: Ecstatic dance and Jam session with dj Wild Awake and You?!
* Vegatarian or vegan meal is also included 😉
* Don’t forget to bring your yoga mat for the workshop & instrument to join the jam session *
Check our eventpage on facebook!
How to join the experience?
– Subscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Transfer 25€ (dinner included) to BE85 7350 4749 3006
– Don’t forget to write your full name and the date in the transfer details!!!
– Limited spots so hurry up
– Kids under 16 enter for free and only 5 euros for dinner.
We are looking forward to welcome you with an open heart and mind at our next event!
Its a soul thing, its a spiritual thing